Bachelor's program "Mechanical Engineering"
Bachelor's program "Mechanical Engineering" is implemented in English by the Institute of Oil & Gas Engineering and Digital Technology of Ufa State Petroleum Technological University. Field of study 15.03.01 “Mechanical Engineering”, specialization “Mechanical Engineering in the Oil and Gas Industry”. Full-time mode of study.
Period of studies: 4 years. A Bachelor's degree is awarded upon graduation.
The program graduates are employed in engineering positions at oil and gas refineries, petrochemical and chemical companies, oil depots, oil and gas production, transportation and storage enterprises, research institutes, research & design institutes, laboratories, control and management bodies.
The professional training objects:
- processes and industrial facilities of the fuel and energy complex;
- process equipment technical condition diagnostics and control, process automation and control, environmental engineering;
- practical skills in developing technological processes of machinery and repair production in order to ensure operability and improve reliability of oil and gas equipment;
- effective repair and restoration of oil and gas equipment.
Reasons to choose this program:
• Career opportunities: the program opens opportunities to become professionally engaged as engineers, technologists, team management specialists, equipment repair managers, researchers, designers, constructors, etc. in various industry-specific production and service companies, research and design organization in Russia and worldwide;
• The program opens opportunities for further education and pursuing a Master’s degree in specialized universities around the world;
• Students can be involved in scientific activities during training and obtain additional areas of expertise;
• Integration into world science through participation in international scientific and practical conferences;
• Education is conducted in English improving competitiveness of graduates at job interviews.
Application fields for graduates’ professional skills:
• engineering facilities, technological equipment and instrumental equipment;
• industrial equipment for mechanical engineering and automation of technological processes;
• production processes and development of new technologies;
• information, metrological, diagnostic and managerial support tools for technological systems to achieve product quality;
• regulatory technical documentation, standardization and certification systems, methods and tools for testing and quality control of engineering products.
- the submission of documents is carried out remotely. The link to the applicant’s online registration form is available on the website page of the USPTU Admissions Office: http://www.pk.rusoil.net/page/online-registraciya-zayavleniy
- entrance tests are carried out remotely. Entrance tests are held via video communication (the applicant is required to have a web camera); entrance tests include Mathematics and Chemistry tests.
You can find additional information about admission on the website of the USPTU Admissions Office: http://www.pk.rusoil.net/